• Frozen rolls & butter
• 1 egg – Beaten
• Optional: Flakey salt
1. Thaw the frozen rolls for 1 hour in your preferred baking pan, covered with a towel.
2. While the rolls are thawing, preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. Once the rolls are ready, brush them with a beaten egg and bake for 12-17 minutes until they are just starting to turn golden.
4. While the rolls are baking, lightly melt the butter—just enough to be liquid but not starting to separate.
5. When the rolls start to turn golden, brush them with the butter and bake for a few more minutes until they achieve a golden brown perfection.
Note: With my oven it takes around 20 – 25 minutes, so keep a close eye on them.
6. Let them cool for a few minutes, then savor the deliciousness!
Don’t panic if you forget to take the rolls out. You can put them in the oven frozen. Just follow step 1 while the oven is preheating and you’ll probably have to cook them closer to 25-30 minutes.
Don’t sweat if you don’t brush the egg on top. This step just makes them have that shiny finish that restaurant rolls have. I forget to do this 9/10 times.
If the your rolls feel a little gooey after you take them out of the oven, just let them bake for a little while longer.
Sprinkle some flakey sea salt on them when you add the butter to be extra fancy.
You can add more butter to the garlic butter if you want your rolls to be super buttery
Reach out if you have any questions!
Thanks for choosing our rolls 🙌 and Happy Thanksgiving!
– Jordan & Cham